Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm A Blogger!!

I always check and read my friends blogs and finish, just amazed, at how "tech-savy" everyone seems to be. I had no idea how they got those pictures on there, not to mention videos, links, recipes, music, polls, and so many more cool things. I'll admit, I was a bit envious because I wanted to be able to share my families life in such a neat way. I can't even figure out how to e-mail a photo, so how am I supposed to do all of that "blogging" stuff!??

Well today, with the help and encouragement of my wonderful, patient husband I'm taking the plunge. I will figure out how to "post". I will figure out how to download, and label, and share, and tag, and all of those fun things. So far, so good ;)

And thank you to all of you who keep a blog/website. We love looking at them and it makes us feel so much closer to everyone we don't get to see anymore. You all have beautiful, blessed families, thanks for sharing them with us. We hope you enjoy the Ellis blog!!

2 comments:

Rosanne said...

Looks like you are doing a fabulous job already! Love the photos! Connor IS such a boy and is SO DANG CUTE! Welcome to the blog world. :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! This was such a great break to my MOnday! You have done a fantastic job. Gotta get you a myspace next! :) Connor is so big! I miss seeing you guys all of the time. Chris, we were laughing about you today. The clinic is just not the same with out you. I need your humor to get me through the day!

love you all- Veronica