Monday, March 9, 2009

Read Me!


This is a picture from Super Bowl weekend. Chris,
with our friend's Tony and Nicole's sweet little
girl Ella, and of course Connor Lee. I think this is
a super cute pic, but I'm also posting it so everyone
can get used to the idea of what Chris will look like holding
TWO kiddos....











yes, that's right...










I am....











PREGNANT!!!


I'm almost 12 weeks along, due September 22.
A very special day because that was my Grandma's
birthday:) We had our first appointment and
ultrasound and all looks well. Good, strong heartbeat
and baby was kicking and moving all around! I have
been feeling very yucky and look forward to this next
week passing and being done with the first trimester.
We are so excited and continue to pray for a healthy
Mom and Baby! We'll keep ya posted!!

5 comments:

The Zeller Family said...

Congrats!! So, excited for you!! We pray for a healthy pregnancy for you and a beautiful baby in September!!

Chapmans said...

Yippy!! I am so excited for you! Hopefully you will start to feel better in the coming trimester! Congradulations!

Unknown said...

YAY!! Congratulations!! We are so happy for you...and will be sure to keep you and baby in our prayers! (very cute how you broke the news by the way!) ;o)

Jennifer said...

How exciting for you guys! I am thinking of your guys, and so thrilled! I hope next time you are in town, we can all get together. We would love to see you guys!

Rosanne said...

Oh Joy!!! I've been so excited to hear this news from you guys! I'm so, so very happy for you all! I look forward to checking back for all the updates! Congrats!!