Monday, June 1, 2009

Pregnant In Vegas

Ok, so maybe not the best combination, but
Chris and I still managed to have a great little
get-away to Las Vegas last weekend. Some friends
were getting married there so I decided to surprise
Chris (which I totally pulled off!) with a vacation.
Connor stayed home with my Mom and Dad, which
was so helpful:) Thank you, thank you Mom and Dad!
That was the longest we have left Connor, and we missed
him a lot, but it was nice to eat in peace, sleep in, and
even catch a movie!


Where we stayed, the Luxor. And yes, the windows
in the rooms ARE slanted just like the pyramid:)


Fountains at the Bellagio


Chris and I, New York New York in the
background


Christopher


At Caesar's Palace for the wedding


Jonathan and Crystal after their "I-do's"!!


Me:)


Chris in the pool at our hotel


Fun in the sun








No comments: