Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Update 2011, Part One

So, I can't believe we are three months into this year already!  The beginning of this year has been fine, nothing too exciting to report.  Chris has kept busy working and teaching at Mesa State, not to mention he is on his way home right now from a 4 day trip to Vegas for his brother's Bachelor Party.  Fun times!  I have been busy keeping us all up and running and entertaining the kids during these long, cold days stuck inside the house.  Most of you know about the website I started, Grand Valley Moms for Moms.  It has been an exciting and successful ride so far and I look forward to what God has planned for me in this venture!  It has been taking up a lot of my time, but I was ready for something like that.
The kids have been great, growing and changing so much every day.  We have mostly been homebodies this winter, besides a recent trip to Steamboat Springs with my family (watch for that in Update part 2!).  April is going to be the start of a VERY busy Spring/Summer with Connor's birthday, a train ride to Kremmling, Scott and Lauren's wedding in Arizona, and looking forward to Austin and Laura's wedding in June!  Hope I can keep up!  Since I had so many pictures to catch up on, I'll break it down into two parts, for my sanity and yours:)  Here's a little of our Jan/Feb 2011!  We love and miss you all!   

No comments: