Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!

Here are some pics from Halloween. Chris's
Mom was able to be here this week and go
trick-or-treating with us! It was fun, Connor
was a pirate, seeing as though he already had
the peg-leg!! Chris and I decided to go to a party
last minute and quickly came up with some
"Trailer-park" outfits, to put it nicely:) Chris really
got into character, I think he missed his calling!!


Gettin' ready. He did not like wearing
a costume. I assured him that kids have
been forced to wear much worse:) He
eventually got over it and was the CUTEST
PIRATE EVER!!!


Arrrggghhh!



Ready for trick-or-treating!



Going up to the door with Grammy


Nice ride!

Picking out some candy

Chris and our friend Tony:)


Ma and Pa... oh boy!

























2 comments:

Jennifer said...

All of your posts look amazing. I was hoping for an update. I can not believe what you and Chris were for Halloween. I almost fell out of my chair laughing. The sad thing is, my dad still wears his cut off jeans. So ask Chris what size his is, so I can give them to my dad for Christmas! ha, ha! Miss you guys!

Rosanne said...

Connor is adorable....and you and Chris crack me up! Love Chris' short, shorts! And the white socks...nice! :)