Monday, February 15, 2010

January

Another month has come and gone, and here I am again,
doing a huge post to catch us up in the blog world.
All is well in the Ellis house. Connor is potty training
and it's going pretty good. We can't believe he'll be 3
soon. He makes us laugh every day and his latest
obsession is ice hockey:) He and Cora are finally beginning
to enjoy each other a little more. Cora is growing like
a weed, enchanting us daily. She is so sweet and happy.
She weighed 18 lbs. 9 oz. at her 4 month check up! Her
two bottom, front teeth are cutting through and I just
can't believe it. It is so soon and I know it is the first of
many things that will take her farther and farther from
this wonderful baby stage. My heart stops for a second
each time I think of that. It just goes so fast.


Loving on each other


Posing with Mommy


Sweet Cora snuggling her seahorse
Helping me bake cookies:)


You can't really see it but here's Cora's first little
pony tail on top of her head.

So strong!


Taking time to shave in the tub


Pretty girl!










1 comment:

Rosanne said...

Cute pictures - they are getting so big!!