Monday, February 15, 2010

Snapshot Of Twelve Days In Denver

After a long battle with Alzheimer's, my Grandma Pat
passed away on January 24th, 2010. She is dearly missed,
but we all know she is finally at peace. The kids and I
headed over to be with my family and stayed until the
Memorial. Chris had to work, but made it over for the
service and to drive back with us. If you talk to him, ask
him how he got to Denver:)

I got to spend a lot of time at my Grandpa's and made
a trip up to Kremmling to see my parents new place. It
was a long time to be away from Chris, so we tried to keep
ourselves busy until he could get there:) We also went to
the Denver Children's Museum with my friend Kalisa and
her adorable twins, Carli and Jillian. It was great.


Connor, Carli, and Jillian in a tree-house


Heading down a rabbit hole:)


Grocery shopping


Out at my Grandpa's collecting cat tails


Back with his Daddy:)


Cora with my Mom, her Meema!




No comments: