Sunday, July 25, 2010

Down At Grandpa Paul's

I always love visiting my Grandpa, not only because he
is super fun to just hang out and chat with, but I have so
many amazing memories of days spent at Piney Creek, it's
fun to re-live them with my kids. I want to give them as
many chances as possible to get to know Grandpa and all
that his little piece of the world has to offer.


He took us on a tractor ride down to the creek, and let me tell
you, there is no better place to spend a lazy summer afternoon.
Next time I will remember our swim suits! Thank you always
for all you do, Grandpa... We miss you and we'll be back to visit
soon!


Heading down to the barn


Loaded up on the tractor


Cora and her Great Grandpa Paul


Feet in the water, what could be better on
a hot summer day

Connor Lee loving life



Cora getting her toes wet



Throwing sticks down the creek






No comments: