Thursday, August 26, 2010

Connor's First Day of Preschool (Twice)

Connor has been so excited about finally getting to go to school. We pass his school all the time and he always asks me if he can go to school yet. The day was finally right around the corner, and what do you know, Sunday night, he starts with the runny nose. We could not believe it. And he DID miss his very first day of school. So sad:(

Needless to say, he is feeling better and got to go today. When Chris and I dropped him off, he did not care about anything we had to say, or that we were telling him we'd miss him and be back soon, he just wanted to go play. When I picked him up, his teacher said he did great and Connor told me he wanted to stay there all day. I am so happy he loves it and I know he will get to do so many fun things there. I did miss him though, and it is hard for us to realize that our little guy is really growing up.


Here is Connor on his "real" first day of school, trying to rest and get better.


Here he is today before school.


And Connor and Mom at his school, Little Sprout.

No comments: