Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Week Away

The kids and I were able to go and spend some time
with my family last week while Chris was busy working,
hiking Mt. Sneffles in Ouray, and going on a Men's retreat
by Lake City with my dad and his church. We really missed him!

We made it to the Denver Zoo, which was a blast, but I didn't have my
camera:( My Mom and I also went up to Grand Lake, which
is only an hour from their house. It was so pretty and we
are hoping to spend some more time there some day. She had
her camera so I grabbed a few pictures from it.


The flowers... everywhere, so pretty.


Cora swinging


Grand Lake!




Cora an her Meema.


Connor figuring out where we needed to be:)


Not too sure about the grass.


Playing in the sand. Cora just mainly tried to sneak
handfuls into her mouth.






No comments: