Thursday, September 25, 2008

More From Phoenix...

Along with little Samantha, the rest of our trip to Phoenix
was wonderful. The plane rides went smoothly, Connor
slept the whole time, both ways!! We were so prepared
with the dvd player, special toys, snacks, etc. and we didn't
have to resort to any of them. Waiting at the airport was
a little different story. I'll just say that Chris and I took turns
running back and forth on the people mover with Connor
more times than we could count. Connor thought it was so fun
and I guess he wore himself out for the flight, which made it
well worth it! We did decide that we won't be flying again for
a long time. Not because of Connor, but because the airlines
(most) now charge you (a lot) for any checked baggage and you
have to pay for drinks on the flight. Crazy and very disappointing.

We stayed with Chris's parents which worked out great.
Here's a little run-down of our week, starting with the
Diamondback's game Grandma Karen took us to. It's nice to
be related to a season ticket holder!! Thanks Grammy!


Karen walking Connor down to her seats.


Playing in the kid zone.


A little help from Aunt Heather.


Connor and Daddy with Randy Johnson... sort of.


MOMMY'S BIRTHDAY

We were there for my birthday and I couldn't have
asked for a better day. Connor slept in late, Karen took
me on a shopping spree at the mall, I ate Paradise Bakery
for lunch, spent time with my family, and ended with a
yummy dinner at The Maccaroni Grill. Thanks everyone!


Connor at Maccaroni Grill.


Connor and Mommy.


Connor and Uncle Scott.


PHOENIX CHILDREN'S MUSEUM

I was able to catch a playdate with my old Mom's
group to the new Children's Museum. It was very
impressive and Connor had a blast playing, and I guess
some "learning" was involved:)


Playing cashier.


Connor's sand hand print.


"Dancing" with his friends on the stage.


Weeee!


Taking a break.


PETER PIPER PIZZA

We took Connor to Peter Piper Pizza for the first time.
Obviously he had a great time:)


Loving the firetruck.




The gang, minus me:)


Racing with Daddy.


So cute:)



FUN AT GRANDMA AND GRANDPA'S

Karen got this little rocking moose that Connor loved
playing on. Here are some pics of him having a blast.





That's a wrap!!!

1 comment:

Rosanne said...

Looks like such a fun trip. I'm glad you all had a great time! Connor is getting so big!! What a cutie pie!