Thursday, September 25, 2008

Our Whirlwind Week...

Our crazy week included a wedding, hotel stay, a new
baby, airplane rides with an 18 month old, well, you get
the picture! Let me just start from the beginning:) Two
weeks ago we set off on quite the adventure. We left
our house Friday as soon as Chris got off work, and drove
to my parent's house in Evergreen. My cousin was getting
married the next day in Denver. The wedding was amazing
and tons of fun. We decided that since we would be in Denver
we would just fly to Phoenix from there (we thought it would
be cheaper than driving, it wasn't, I'll explain later) to meet
OUR NEW NIECE!!!! Chris's sister Heather and her hubby
Anthony welcomed a new baby girl into the family on
August 30th. More on her to come:) After a very busy,
fun-filled week with Chris's fam, we flew back to Denver,
stayed the night, and then drove home the next day (Sunday).
It was so great to see family and friends that we've been
missing, but it was also nice to finally be home.

So, I'll start here with the wedding and see how far I can get
before Connor wakes up:)


Chris chasing Connor around before the wedding.
This also continued during the wedding. Thanks Daddy!


My cousin Luke and his beautiful bride Kathryn.

Congratulations you guys!!! Luke and Kathryn
had a beautiful, laid back, outdoor wedding at
Denver's City Park. They said their own vows
(so sweet) and as you can see from the picture,
the setting sun rays were INCREDIBLE in the
background.


My Mom and Dad looking snazzy:)


Connor watching the fountain on the lake.


Handsomest Boy!!!


The three of us after the ceremony.


My brothers doing an AWESOME job at karaoke.
It was a great reception too. Need I say more??

No comments: